Participants will focus on the following questions:
- What are the services and the benchmarks for a truly "European" medical care?
- What is the correct costs/effectiveness relation in state-owned health services?
- What are the most widespread diseases and "social disorders" weighing on welfare assistance's budgets?
- What is the role of new technologies in health care and prevention?
- What are the best tools for researchers' training?
The event is promoted by the Italian Consortium for Medical Research (CIRM) and the Health care General Management for the Lombardy Region and supported by the European Union.
Exhibitors at the event will show the results of research, technological breakthroughs, application processes and tools, management news and new services in the health care sector. In addition, a congressional section will offer a wide range of conferences stimulating discussion, training, updating, marketing and the promotion of professional relationships. There will also be a focus on the European Union's current public health research policy.
For further information, please contact: