"Eighteen months ago, MEDecision set out to deliver Integrated Medical Management to the managed care market, and the market's enthusiastic response has helped us exceed our operating plan for the past year and a half", stated John H. Capobianco, president and chief marketing officer at MEDecision. "We welcome our new clients and invite them to share their experiences and opportunities with the vast array of progressive organisations that use IMM to optimize the health care for their member populations."
Last quarter, MEDecision signed new contracts with the following organisations:
- Altius Health Plans, a Utah health insurer, providing benefits to more than 160.000 Utah residents through employer-group and individual health plans;
- AVIDYN Inc., a health care information services company providing enterprise business solutions for the health care industry;
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield, part of a $4 billion family of companies that finances and delivers health care services across upstate New York and long-term care insurance nationwide. Previously, Excellus operations were known as BlueCross BlueShield of Central New York, BlueCross BlueShield of the Rochester Area, and BlueCross BlueShield of Utica-Watertown;
- HIP Health Plan of New York (HIP), a private, not-for-profit managed care company, and the largest HMO in the New York metro market with over a million members;
- Liberty Mutual, the eighth-largest provider of personal lines insurance in the United States;
- Morrisey Associates, a full-service Microsoft Solution Provider that provides innovative case management and credentialing software solutions across the spectrum of the health care industry; and
- PacifiCare Health Systems Inc., one of the nation's largest consumer health organisations with more than 3 million health plan members and approximately 9 million speciality plan members nationwide.