The eDoc Telemedicine System works with My eMHR Web Portal to fully integrate the patient's medical records to provide optimal care at the clinical level. On the care-providers side, the eDoc Physicians Web Portal enables comprehensive medical evaluation 24/7 irrespective of geographic boundaries. Add a comprehensive EHR to the mix and you have the first vertically integrated medical records system in North America.
"Retail health clinics currently offer a very limited scope of services, including inoculations, screenings, and medicine dispersal. With our eDoc Telemedicine System, these providers will have the option of offering general health exams, ECG and ultrasounds, and much more. The possibilities are endless", stated Robert Higgs, Founder and President of ICUcare.
This system can also bring a higher quality of urban health care to rural areas. With teleconferencing capabilities and the mobility of necessary medical records and equipment, these patients will now have access to the same care that those in major metropolitan areas take for granted.
Other advantages health providers will realize in using this system include:
- Integrated medical diagnostics capabilities using Digital Iris Scopes, Digital Otoscopes, Digital Spirometers, Digital Stethoscopes, Digital General Examination Scopes and more
- Access to comprehensive and integral patient records, such as x-rays, MRIs, ECGs, EEGs, and other reports and expert research and opinions
- Audio, video, and text documents to deliver comprehensive care
- Real time collaboration and synchronization with other providers
- Unmatched interoperability with Medical Informatics Standards (DICOM and HL7) compliant devices and applications
- Assistance with describing injuries, diseases, and conditions with Current Procedural Terminology and ICD support